etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i wont quit my day job

random photos from an even randomER life.
but its mine, and i like it.

 internationally shipping. thank you god.
 vintage 1970s tumblers found at a swap meet as a present to my FAB mother for mothers day.
 instead of a spice rack, think of it as a vice rack. way more fun.
my dream board by the bed that i sleep in.

i treasure this picture my 9 year old sister drew.

 just a TASTE of the inventory i have...and where i have it. there is a rolling rack in the bathroom, bedroom, and a purse shelf that could rival ANY vintage store in my bathroom as well. i think i need a storage unit. or a STORE.
 one of my favorite moments in my entire life with my sister from another mister.
 i wish i wasnt so A.D.D or i would lay here all of the time and count my blessings...
there is a boat in our front yard. lake splendor awaits! to tube or not to tube...?

No comments:

Post a Comment