etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Thursday, July 7, 2011

-oh KaTe-y Did

last night i had a dream in which my dear friend Kate Moss, me, and Jamie Hince were all gathered around a glossy table in a glossy London lounge discussing the lovely details of their English wedding in the countryside. I congratulated the happy couple, and amid sips of tea and bites of spotted dick, i really felt geunine happiness and could see the love between the two of them. WHAT A KOOK! why am i dreaming that my favorite supermodel and favorite male member of the Kills are chummy? It must have been the kills record I have been playing on repeat in my car, and the full hour i spent ooohing and ahhing over Kates AMAZING Galliano gown before I went to dreamland last night. Either way, its the end of an era...Kate seems HAPPY. Shes the original waif, the superEST supermodel...and he is part of one of my favorite angsty, raw, rock bands. They are a beautiful couple, and I look forward to finding the jamie to my kate. CONGRATS.


No comments:

Post a Comment