etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Monday, June 13, 2011

my haven

lately it has been really hard for me to write anything.  i have found that self expression is coming easier by making art-at least my version of it.


 i found this photograph of a skeleton smoking a ciggereate at an estate sale. i had to have it. it really spoke to my ooky gothic side for some reason. my sister asked me if it was self-portrait.
 just a few of the collages i have done, and photos of things i think are beautiful.

a quote from romeo and juliet. this sums up my thoughts on God.
both of these are drawings/collages i did after a breakup. they are special to me because of the therapy they provided.
.

1 comment:

  1. love it! i want one in a frame. nothing mushy. bitter quites and pictures.

    ReplyDelete