etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

apocolyptic love song

throw rocks at my window pane
light my ciggerate while we stand in the rain

cup my face with your hand when we kiss
tell me tonight you need nothing more than this

bring not roses but red wine
phone off the hook
pay no mind to the time

are we the only hearts left beating
has the world dissapeared
all that matters is now and here
cuz our blood runs hot
and this love perseveres

let them kill each other
outside in the city
they can riot they can war
we're locked up tight in each others arms

oblivion is our chosen excistance
ignorance is bliss
not fight and resistance

they cant pry me off of you
no matter what they threaten to do

noone gets it, how we're so stuck
they dissaprove
jealous of our luck

we shouldnt work out to the people outside
but magic is in the madness when you and i collide


 

1 comment:

  1. this one gave me chills . i love you so much ! great picture as well.

    ReplyDelete