etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Sunday, April 3, 2011

i should explain the name of my blog...

i live in a pretty small room. with an even smaller closet. one rack in the closet is completely full of clothing. fur, leopard, sequins, plaid, feathers, stripes, silky old lady blouses from goodwill, leather...etc etc.
       there are 2 other plastic ten dollar clothing racks from target on either side of my full-size bed. each of them about to topple over at any given moment. i feel like sometimes when i turn on my ceiling fan i can see them swaying in the breeze like twin palm trees. collage art is plastered all over my walls, making my little chaotic oasis seem even smaller than it is, and i wont even tell you about the footwear situation. i have all of my necklaces displayed like art all over the place, and the vintage sunglasses can be found hiding in every nook and cranny. at the center of it all, the ringmaster of this 3 rack circus if you will, is my old faithful toshiba laptop. given to me as a christmas present a few years ago to encourage poetry writing and professionalism, it has been a saving grace for me countless times. i am thankful for this little hub, an altar for all of the angsty love poems, the aimless games of solitaire, facebook stalking, and online shopping. this is going to be about the life i never knew how to lead, but find myself right in the thick of. stay tuned.
xo-kbrax

No comments:

Post a Comment