etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Friday, August 5, 2011

a entry without angsty poetry

it can be done! an entry without song lyrics/angsty poetry...this was like pulling teeth! yesterday was 110 degrees, so my mom, sister, myself, and grams went grocery shopping then had our own little fiesta at my sisters fabulous house.
 grams skipping through the fancy grocery store.
 the big cheese.
 im obsessed with these lacy tap shorts and bowties. no wonder the produce guy kept offering to help us pick out ripe vegetables. ow oww
 if you cant beat the heat, at least self-medicate with a little sangria, courtesy of mum.
me snapped unawares, working on my ETSY site...or perhaps i was catching up on my favorite blogs:
jewelryaddictbrack.blogspot.com....thehighwaylamb.blogspot.com....ohediedarling.com...monicais.com....luxfixe.com....or whatisrealityanyway.com

or perhaps i was checking my eharmony dating profile...its a free communication weekend.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. I just died. gurl u funny. find me a mens up on that free weekend too!!!

    ReplyDelete