etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Sunday, August 21, 2011

inspirations.

 my dad and his family just got this ADORABLE german shepheard puppy, OSO. he melts my frigid little black heart.
 im kinda obsessed with wearing gypsy scarves around my head when im around the house. not in public YET-but only because its a thousand degress in texas right now. it makes me feel so fabulously gauche.

 above is my prized new Vintage T-shirt. and below is a GEM of a blouse i found at my local goodwill, paired with ancient GAP jeans i cutoff about a billion years ago, worn leopard booties from my sisters closet, dirty hair, and my gun necklace. one of my favorite ensembles.
 nothing better than mimosas on sunday funday with my lovely sister and her awesome boyfriend. and my awesome boy----oh wait........who needs em?

 above-one of my favorite fashion plates JEREMI in his dapper ensemble and CLB loafers. check out the red soles. i almost cried when i saw them. and i wish i was kidding. Below, some vintage loafers i picked up at my local goodwill-made in italy....leather...amazingness.

 precious little soul, my sweet little sister molly. the artist, actress, singer, writer. she does it all. we had fun playing dress up. she loves my crazy clothes, and i love her from her head to her toes.
 a natural.
yall come back now, ya hear??

No comments:

Post a Comment