etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Monday, August 8, 2011

take me out to the ball game

 this FABULOUS man sat in front of me at the Rangers game over the weekend. He was a womens softball coach from florida. He first complimented me on my vintage patchwork wallet (which i dropped under his chair), then he raved about my leopard shorts & moccasin boots. THEN he bought the ring right off of my finger for five dollars. He was a character, and the ring suits him perfectly. I think it was my sisters, and i hope she doesnt mind....
 I went with an old friend i have known for about a decade. We hung out often in high school, and recently reconnected. We literally talked the entire 2 hours to the game, all during the game, and afterwards. I was reminded of how much fun we used to have together, and also shocked at how grown up he is. This is a guy with a brain that wont quit, and a bawdy sense of humor that keeps me smiling.
we got GREAT seats...foul balls were flying in our direction...but we left unscathed... it was an amazing time all in all.

1 comment: