etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Monday, August 15, 2011

questions

questions.
some keep me up at night, some do not. but theyve been on my mind lately so....?!
mostly rhetorical, but if you have insight-please feel free to lend some advice.

1. exactly how SHALLOW is it to decide against dating someone new because you're worried they wont fit in with your friends and your leopard print lifestyle? and does this make me extremely vile and vapid?


2. when a guy tells you that he doesnt want to put any pressure on you (regarding important life desicions), does he really mean 'dont put pressure on me'....?

3. is it ever okay to feel completely alone...no matter how many people are around you? does this make me crazy?

4.  what do i have to do in order to control some of the kooky thoughts that run through my brain? am i the only one who feels like a innocent bystander in her own mind as it runs wild?

5.  what does it mean when i flip to the end of the book and read the last few lines before i even start it? i wonder if this says something about my character.

6.  is there a delicate way to tell an otherwise attractive person that you hate the way they dress?

7. why are some girls just so cool? and how do i get as cool as they are? is there a manual? a pill?

8. i wonder what goes on in my dogs head as i dress him up in clothing or sing to him? does this mean im destined to die alone and/or surrounded by domesticated animals?

9.  can anyone else do jackee harrys voice as good as me? can i somehow parlay my nutjob voices into a multimillion dollar voiceover career?

10. does anyone like avril lavigne? like, literally....it confuses me why shes famous.

1 comment: