etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

shoe in

 This is what my bedroom floor looks like. Shoes are the part of the outfit that really GROUNDS the look....i feel like a different person in every pair of these. Each pair has a story...(some good, some bad, some downright embarrassing). My clothes and shoes  are really the only 'things' in my life that I (hoard) am really emotionally attached to. I have a generic cell phone, a car that gets me from A to B, no ipad, no fancy computer, no designer handbags that cost a fortune, no mansion to call my home, but i have my clothes. My clothes are my friends...my way to express myself--and to try on someone else for a day.

 these gold boots make me shout with glee! no dior homme boots i have been lusting after, but a silly nod to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment