etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Monday, August 1, 2011

this ones for MY girlllsss

to the women who have helped shape my life, given me hope, shared laughter and tears, know all of my embarrassing stories, and still love me despite my quirks! celebrate someone who means something to you today....its a good feeling.

noticeably absent from these photos is JULIANNE aka (EDIE DARLING of ohdiedarling.com) shes one of my most favorite girls ever. JULES I LOVE YOU!!! but i have no pics of you on my shitty laptop. forgive me???
 the best boss in the world...christmas 2007!
 my other half.
 my sweet monica...if only i couldve edited the other broad out.
 my little sister, the center of my entire world.
 my sweet nanny and aunt kathy.


 a trip to nyc in 2008---best trip EVER with some of my most favorite girls.
 my lovely sister.
 me, jeni, hanna at a gay bar in west hollywood. batcave musketeers for life. my favorite women.



 3 of my angels.


 my little sister, such a creative soul.
sweet mommy, my life! and awesome aunts, and sassy little grams.

thank you all for being who you are. DOPE ASS BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment