etsy.com/people/beforeafton

etsy.com/people/beforeafton

Saturday, August 6, 2011

flowerchild

 really feeling inspired by looking through old pictures with my grandma lately. my mom and her sisters always wore the coolest clothes in the 70s. airy gowns, tightest jeans, halter tops, and anything peasant or suede. i love the simplicity of 70s fashion. i always feel most like myself when i embrace my inner flowerchild. the tan maxi dress was my grandmothers when she was a young mother in the 1960s. its in perfect condition, and if i ever get married, i think this is what i will wear. barefoot, with a floral wreath in my hair...my love in a suede vest and bell bottoms--natch!



all vintage items shows are available at etsy.com/shop/beforeafton

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!!! my heart melted over all of this fabulous vintage and my gorgeous katie !!!

    ReplyDelete